Insights: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine: The View From D.C.
On this episode of HPS Insights, Managing Director and in-house Russia expert Stratton Kirton is joined by fellow Managing Director and former Senate Appropriations Committee staffer Jonathan Graffeo to discuss the various impacts of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. They touch on energy market volatility, congressional Ukraine aid in the recent Omnibus bill, the impact of sanctions, and more. Tune in!
– Historic Context And Economic Background Of Russia’s War On Ukraine, Stratton Kirton and Jessica Soforenko, Hamilton Place Strategies
– Senate Passes $1.5 Trillion Spending Bill That Includes Aid for Ukraine, Siobhan Hughes and Teresa Mettela, The Wall Street Journal
– What’s the historic connection between high oil prices and recession?, Samantha Fields, Marketplace
– Stratton Kirton, Managing Director, Hamilton Place Strategies
– Jonathan Graffeo, Managing Director, Hamilton Place Strategies